We will make our best effort to ship all in-stock orders within 1-2 business days. Once an order has been placed, we cannot guarantee that any changes can be made. If you need to make a change to your order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and we will do our best to accommodate you. We are not responsible for delays due to weather, mishandling by the carrier, or undeliverable addresses nor are we liable for theft after confirmed delivery. Damaged or missing items must be reported within three business days of package receipt. Please see our return policy for more details.
Our Return Policy
By making a purchase you are demonstrating a clear understanding that we are selling these products as containing CBD (cannabidiol) from hemp oil. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.
We are committed to complete compliance with FDA regulations and as such, because these products have not been evaluated by the FDA, we make no claims as to any benefits for products containing CBD (cannabidiol). If you decide to purchase our products, you are purchasing these products with understanding the present status of CBD (cannabidiol) products.
We will gladly accept the return of products that are defective due to defects in manufacturing and/or workmanship. Fulfillment mistakes that may be made which result in the shipment of incorrect products to you will also be accepted for return. Please email email@example.com if there are any issues with the product you received and we are more than happy to speak with you.
If you are wanting to return your UNOPENED product and it is within 7 days of receiving it, please see our Returns Process below. No RMA is needed and the customer is responsible for return shipping costs. If you have any questions about whether your product is eligible for Returns, please feel free to email us.
**Please also note we do not have a money-back guarantee, as CBD affects everyone differently. We are not able to return or refund any product that has been opened or used.**
1) Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP to alert us that you will be returning your UNOPENED product within the 7-day time limit and to request the Return Shipping Address.
2) Once you have shipped your product back to us – please also email the tracking number so we can keep an eye out for it.
3) Once we receive your package back at our facility and can confirm its condition, we will then issue a refund for the unopened product and email you a confirmation. Please allow 7-10 days for the refund to post to your statement.
Trust Us with Your Information
Website Privacy & Security Statement
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Website, register on the Website, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about Users’ means of access to our Website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website:
· We use the IP address of Users to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Website.
· Our Website uses a contact form for Users to request information about our services. We collect Users’ contact information (e.g., email address, phone number, or mailing address) from the form to send information or offers on various products or services.
· The User’s contact information may also be used to get in touch with the User if necessary to solve a problem, or provide information and updates pertaining to their order.
· When Users fill out a contact form or otherwise contact us, we may retain the User’s communications in order to process inquiries, respond to requests and improve our services.
· In some cases, information Users provide through third-party services like toll-free numbers for this Website or live chat services may be retained in order to process User inquiries, respond to requests and improve our services. Information collected by these third party services is also governed by their respective privacy policies.
· We may use User email addresses, phone numbers, or mailing address to communicate with Users about our services, or to process payments and fulfill orders.
· We may use User information to provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services (including advertising services) and develop new services.
· At any time, Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
· At any time, Users may contact us to request that we delete contact information provided to us; see the choice / opt-out section below.
You can opt out of receiving future communications from us. You may also request to see any information about you that we have stored, and you may request that we delete any of this information. Please see below for how to contact us.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Users’ personal information, usernames, passwords, transaction information and data stored on our Website. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Website and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties Users’ personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or servicing Users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release User information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, we may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Webite that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Website. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms